Asheville is one of the hottest places to visit and live in North Carolina. We have relatively mild winters, with just enough snow to enjoy, and cool summers compared to our lower elevation neighbors. There are thousands of miles of hiking and mountain biking trails, as well as the Blue Ridge Parkway if you prefer to drive your car or motorcycle through the marvelous mountains. We are a culture and artistic hub for the South, and our restaurants are often featured in travel publications.
If you are new to Asheville, or a longtime resident, you want to make sure you take care of your eyes so you can see and enjoy this great city.
Eye Care Asheville, NC
We have been providing quality eye care for the residents of Asheville and western North Carolina since the late 1980s. Important steps to caring for your eyes include:
- Finding a trusted optometrist
- Scheduling regular eye exams (even as adults)
- Ensuring the correct prescription for your glasses or contacts
- Practicing proper lends and contact maintenance
- Scheduling important eye care treatments
- Keeping up with necessary medical testing
- Contributing to the overall health of your eyes through proper nutrition, diet, and exercise
- Knowing everything you can about how to treat your eyes as well as you can
Asheville Vision Associates have been a part of the Asheville community for a long time. We are committed to caring for our city and giving back as often as possible. We are proud to be the trusted eye care professionals for many longtime and new residents of Buncombe and surrounding counties. Whether you may be new to the area, or you have seen this area grow as we have, consider trusting your family’s eye care to the experienced doctors and staff at Asheville Vision Associates.